When your students apply to a Chinese University through SICAS, they need to pay:
1. SICAS processing fee
When your students first apply through SICAS online admission system, SICAS will charge a processing fee of 50 USD. They can apply for up to 7 courses after the payment of this fee. The SICAS processing fee is collected for maintaining and updating SICAS online system as well as offering students’ supporting services.
2. University's application fee
Based on the agreements between SICAS & China’s universities, SICAS does the collection of application fees for universities. Your students have to pay the application fee so that the university can process their application. The application fee of a Chinese university is usually between 60-120 USD depending on schools and types of courses. Since Chinese universities only accept payment in RMB, SICAS will help them convert the foreign exchange to the university.
At present, SICAS offers four ways to pay these two kinds of fees. For more details please see Ways of Payment and Money Matters.
3. Regulations about SICAS Processing Fee & University Application Fee
1. The first time your students send their applications on SICAS, they need to pay to SICAS processing fee (which covers their seven applications) as well as the application fees required by the university.
2. Your students will not be charged for another SICAS processing fees unless their applications exceed seven courses. Please note that both university application fee and SICAS processing fee can not be refunded.
3. The SICAS processing fee is for the daily maintanance of the on-line application system.
At present, SICAS offers four ways to pay these two kinds of fees.
1. Both SICAS processing fee and University’s application fee are non-refundable.
2. One thing that should be clerified is that the admission is decided by the university admission office based on your application documents. SICAS can not ensure the admission of your students. However, as the most professional organization for helping the International students to study in China, SICAS can do it much easier. With good understanding of Chinese higher education system, professional experience and close relationships with most of the Chinese universities, SICAS will smooth their way of enrollment into the most renowned Chinese Universities.
3. Tuition fee and accommodation fee will be collected by the universities when your students register in their school in China. Chinese universities only accept payment in CNY cash.
Know about Pre-departure and Upon your arrival in China.