China University of Mining and Technology now offers scholarships for international students who want to pursue bachelor master or doctor degree.
|Chemical Engineering and Technology||English||4 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-25||RMB 14600 Per year|
|Mechanical Engineering||English||4 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-03||RMB 14600 Per year|
|Occupational Health and Safety Engineering||English||4 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-25||RMB 14600 Per year|
|Public Administration||English||4 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-25||RMB 13800 Per year|
|Mining Engineering||English||4 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-20||RMB 14600 Per year|
|Management Science and Engineering||English||3 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-31||RMB 16200 Per year|
|Safety Science and Engineering||English||3 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-31||RMB 16200 Per year|
|Mineral Processing||English||3 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-31||RMB 16200 Per year|
|Mechanical Design and Theory||English||3 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-31||RMB 16200 Per year|
|Vehicle Engineering||English||3 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-31||RMB 16200 Per year|
|Fluid Mechanics||English||3 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-31||RMB 16200 Per year|
|Comparative Literature and Cross Cultural Studies||English||3 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-31||RMB 15400 Per year|
|Mining Engineering||English||3 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-31||RMB 16200 Per year|
|Electronical Engineering||English||3 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-20||RMB 16200 Per year|
|Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics||English||3 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-25||RMB 16200 Per year|
|Materials Science and Engineering||English||3 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-25||RMB 16200 Per year|
|Safety Science and Engineering||English||4 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-31||RMB 17000 Per year|
|Machine Manufacturing & Automation||English||4 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-31||RMB 17000 Per year|
|Mechanical Electronics Engineering||English||4 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-31||RMB 17000 Per year|
|Mechanical Design and Theory||English||3 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-31||RMB 17000 Per year|
|Fluid Mechanics||English||4 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-31||RMB 17000 Per year|
|Electronical Engineering||English||4 Years||2018-09-03||2018-07-31||RMB 17000 Per year|
Bachelor Degree:(CUMT Scholarship)
Master Degree:(CUMT Scholarship)
Doctor Degree:(CUMT Scholarship)
International students who apply for the above program of Chinese University of Minining and Technology through SICAS.
31th May 2018
1) Prospective students of non-Chinese nationality who whish to pursue degree programs at CUMT.
2) Applicants should meet the general admission criteria for international students.
3) Applicants’ academic grade point average should reach above 75 out of 100.
4) Two recommendation letters from your academic teachers /professors or employers.
5) Applicants should observe the laws of China as well as the rules and regulations of CUMT.
6) Bachelor applicants no more than 30 year old, master applicants no more than 35 year old, doctor applicants no more than 40 year old.
7) Class A:GPA≥3.2; Class B:GPA≥3; Class A:GPA≥2.8 (Total GPA is 4)
1. Apply for the above program of Chinese University of Minining and Technology through SICAS.
2. Excellent applicants will be recommended to Chinese University of Minining and Technology as qualified scholarship candidates.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The scholarship quotas are distributed by the relevant department of the university.
2. Your scholarship application documents will be reviewed by SICAS helpful and efficient staff members, and then those outstanding applicants will be recommended to the university.
3. Whether or not you're able to achieve the scholarship will be determined by the relevant department of SICAS and the university on the basis of your academic merits as well as your recommendation letters.
4. You are not eligible for the application of any other scholarships in case you've already been a recipient of this scholarship.
5. SICAS reserves the final right of enforcing and explaining the detailed rules of implementation.
1)CUMT Scholarship Application Form for International Students.
2) International Student Application Form.
3) Personal Statement (500 words).
4) Signed statement of family incomes in Chinese or English.
5) Authorized Physical Examination Record for Foreigner.
6) Copy of identification card or valid passport.
7) Original academic transcripts, and copy of degree certificates.
8) Two recommendations letters.
9) Other academic awards or achievements which may support you.
1. All the above scholarship policy is subject to change and may be updated at any time. For the latest scholarship policy you may ask SICAS advisors for help.
2. Your academic and overall performance will be assessed annually, and the following year's scholarship may vary according to the assessment result of your performance in the preceding year.